4th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?

my son is born in 30th april. I want admission in class 1 in st xaviers school. kindly let me know the procedure.? What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school? Can you please provide me the complete details.

Thanks!

15th November 2015, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?

There is no manual mode of distribution of application form for admission to class one in St.Xaviers School. The application mode is online. You need to check this with the official website of the concerned ST.Xaviers School branch in which you want your son's admission.

The verification process for those who had applied through previous notification is currently going on. Please check your application form emailed to you from St. Xaviers for details regarding the date, the time and the venue of verification if you had already applied. Otherwise wait for the next notification for online application.
5th August 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?

My son born 9th January. I want admission in class 1 in st Xavier school. Can you please provided me the complete details.
17th October 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for class one in sent xevious school please give a detailed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?