23rd March 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the required marks to get admission in 12th RBSE board?

I am studying in 11th standard right now. I am studying in a school under CBSE board. Tell me how much marks are required to get admission in the 12th standard under RBSE board?

23rd March 2016, 06:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required marks to get admission in 12th RBSE board?

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.

According to RBSE Board in the current Education System , the written exam and practical exam conducts as 80 marks and 20 marks respectively.

All the students should only 35 marks to pass in the examination. Therefore , the students who get the maximum 20 marks in the Practical exam needs to secure just another 15 marks of the 80 in the written Exam.

23rd March 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in 12th standard RBSE Board school after completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board school. As per Education Board rules which offers 11th and 12th standard, the candidate must have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from same board. None of the schools offer direct admission to 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.

23rd March 2016, 08:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot shift to another board in class 12 as it is not allowed by the board of education.

However, if you want to continue your studies under RBSE board, you need to get admission under RBSE board from class 11 itself and then only you could opt for your 12th board examination under the new board you have mentioned above. Otherwise, you will have to continue with your studies under CBSE board itself.

23rd March 2016, 09:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Exact percentage is not declared for admission in any other board. Candidate are eligible for admission in any of the board with pass marks only. It means that if you have passed in 10th then, you are eligible to get admission. It is not compulsory to have high percentage. If you have pass marks then you are eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?