20th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 30 marks in Physics of 12th RBSE?

Hello Everyone,
How can I prepare to obtain minimum 30 marks in Physics of 12th RBSE Board exam of this year? Kindly help me to reach this marks.

22nd March 2016, 05:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 30 marks in Physics of 12th RBSE?

Obtaining 30% marks in your physics subject in 12th RBSE should not really be a problem but your aim should not be mere 30% marks, you should indeed try to score atleast above 60% otherwise it will very difficult for you in future.

However, as your Physics subject is concerned, you need to be really focused on the subject. You should make a note of the chapters or topics you feel is difficult for you and needs improvement and the try to clear all your doubts at the earliest as piling it up will only make things go worse. You can however opt for coaching Institutes for preparation if you feel the need for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?