21st April 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What should be done if CBSE school violates rules and guidelines of CBSE board?

Dear Sir/Mam, I seeking admission for my son he is 3 years 7 months.
The particular CBSE school violates CBSE guidelines. And rules of CBSE board. But the school didn't care. Then what next step for LKG admission. Kindly advise.

25th April 2017, 11:24 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What should be done if CBSE school violates rules and guidelines of CBSE board?

You can write an application to the CBSE board of council and can also lodge a complaint in your nearest Police Station regarding your issue. However, you should be very much careful regarding your eligibility.

If you are able to provide the minimum eligibility criteria, then there is no such issue, please check whether you are able to provide the minimum eligibility criteria or not and you can thus proceed further.
24th April 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be done if CBSE school violates rules and guidelines of CBSE board?

I am a student of class 10 and our school does not have games or sports period daily which violates the guidelines mentioned by CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?