28th January 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for admission in Sir JJ Institute, Mumbai?

Sir, l have passed 11th exam in science field. I have much more interest in drawing. But Sir now l have improved my skills, and I interested in arts. Then what can I do to get admission in Sir J J institute of Mumbai. Please guide me Sir.

28th January 2018, 10:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for admission in Sir JJ Institute, Mumbai?

In order to get admission in Sir JJ Institute, Mumbai, you must complete your 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. 5% of relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates. With this eligibility you can get admission in the institute, but before that you have to appear for MH AAC CET examination. On the basis of marks secured in the examination you will get admission.
28th January 2018, 12:44 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

You can get admission in 11th once again in Arts stream and then can continue with your studies further, or you can also with your school higher officials whether the registration is done or not. If your registration is already done, then you will have to get admission in 11th again and if not then you can shift from one stream to another and then get your registration done under the new stream.
28th January 2018, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

JJ Institute of Architecture, Mumbai offers several courses and they may include B.Arch and M.Arch courses. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing respective courses.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in order to be eligible for getting admission into this college. Besides this, you are required to appear in B.Arch entrance test that is conducted by college or NATA or JEE Entrance Examination

>> Once you appear in examination, you will be given seats according to the merit obtained. You are required to have the below mentioned certificates.
* HSC marks sheet
* JEE or NATA Score
* Transfer Certificate
* Birth Certificate
* 2 colour photographs..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?