21st March 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai?

I am in 12th commerce student and want to admission for BFA in Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai. I want to know the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  3. Can I take admission for Arts in 11th, 12th in Sinhagad institute of Mumbai
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. How can I get admission in J.J Institute of Applied Arts after completing class 12th? What is the qualification criteria required and which entrance exam I have to write?
  6. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?
  7. Information about best applied arts colleges in Vadodara or Jaipur?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard?
  9. How to join JJ school of Arts, Mumbai for BFA course?
  10. Admission procedure and course duration of M.A.(English/Politics) at Yashwantrao Chavan University, Mumbai?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  12. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  13. How to collect free books for BFA entrance exam?
  14. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  15. Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?
  16. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  18. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
23rd March 2017, 05:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai?

Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) at Sir J.J.Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai is a 4 year degree course. Many courses are offered by J J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai and here are the details of the course which is given in the link attached below.

I am providing you the contact details of the college, I suggest you to contact upon the given number before you take admission.

Ph. No: 022 2262 1276

Address: J. J. Institute of Applied Arts, Dr.D.N.Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001

Click here for More Details
23rd March 2017, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Sir J.J Institute of Applied Arts, Mumbai?

In order to get admission in Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts, you must have to collect the application form for the said course from the college office or you can download it from the official website.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree in Applied Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?