19th March 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 10th being weak in Mathematics?

Hello sir,
sir iam studying in class 10th. Now iam very much confused and tensed in selecting my subjects after 10th class.
I am not good in mathamatics.Mine favourite subjects are history,civic,geography,english and biology.
So, according to you which subjects i should prefer to take admission in Aligarh University.
Sir please tell me the syllabus also.

Thankyou Yasir

24th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 10th being weak in Mathematics?

you can take honors courses like English Honers. You can take Commerce with Economics and take admission in Poltechnical Engineering College.
22nd July 2015, 10:20 AM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
sir iam studying in class 10th. Now iam very much confused and tensed in selecting my subjects after 10th class.
I am not good in mathamatics.Mine favourite subjects are history,civic,geography,english and biology.
So, according to you which subjects i should prefer to take admission in Aligarh University.
Sir please tell me the syllabus also.

Thankyou Yasir
If your mahts is not strong then, I suggest you that don't take admission in that subject which study fully depend on mathematics. So I suggest you have to complete your 12th From arts or commerce after that you do any course which ever you want.
29th August 2015, 12:09 AM
sumitrahul76

As your maths is weak you should not have to take the stream belongs with mathematics.
Being weak in mathematics you can't take science stream(PCM/PCB) , you will face much problems with weak mathematics because without mathematics you wil not able to understand physics and chemistry clearly,because so many numerical problems are totally based on mathematics.
Another option is commerce which is also not better for you, because commerce is based on mathematics.

Apart from it the best option for you is to take arts stream , there isn't any requirement of mathematics or calculations in this stream .so, it will be the best option for you after 10th
29th August 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

For joining the indian army after completing 2 ,is it compulsory to do graduation course in physics /maths?
4th September 2016, 07:02 PM
RJ9799

Dear Friend,

As you said that you are weak in Mathematics but mathematics is used in every subjects including chemistry, physics or biology if you don't want to take mathematics stream you can choose art stream.If you want to take mathematics subject then you have to work harder because in both physics and chemistry mathematical tools are used.

Thanks & Regards
5th September 2016, 04:58 PM
LoganWolverine

Regarding weakness I would say we all are humans and we have the same brain, same efficiency and the way our brain works is all same. It is same for all the human beings.
You know even Einstein said that he is one another normal human being who has failed so many times that now he is successful. Learn from your mistakes. Don't dishearten yourself if you get wrong answer.Instead think it as progress made by you. Find the mistake and think why that mistake is occuring automatically you will proceed to thinking innovatively, creatively and broadly.
There is no special way of thinking . The way you think is perfect and is the same as others.

But if you need other choices than you can go for many other courses like Commerce, Arts, or any other choices offered by Aligarh University. Choose the subjects in a way you can get benefitted the most.

But if there is some entrance exam then you have to study maths no matter what.
But really practice makes man perfect. I have seen several masters who solve even hardest problems by dividing the problem into many small sections and solving.

Regarding syllabus, most of the topics will be from your previous classes specially from classes 9 and 10.
31st August 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I AM WEAK IN MATHS BUT I HAVE TO DO SCIENCE I M GOOD AT BIOLOGY E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?