11th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to study B.Tech if failed in 12th Physics NIOS?

Sir,
I have taken PCM in 12th NIOS. Unfortunately I have failed in Physics. Now I don't know what to do? I want to study B.Tech. Please help me.

13th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study B.Tech if failed in 12th Physics NIOS?

No, you are not eligible to pursue the Bachelor of Technology if you have failed in the Physics or any subject in the board examination. It is a four year course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recgonised board with the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject.

So, you have to clear the paper even through the compartmental examination to pursue the degree.
14th August 2015, 10:10 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to study B.Tech if failed in 12th Physics NIOS?

B.Tech is the Bachelor of Technology. It is a four years undergraduate course in technology. For this course, you must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board in all subjects.

The minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 is 45% aggregate with all subjects cleared. Since you have failed in 12th Physics, you are not eligible for this course. You must clear it through compartment exam so as to become applicable for B.Tech. There are several entrance exam conducted like:

Joint Entrance examination.

State Level engineering exam.

Private engineering institute like VITEEE, SRMEEE, BITSAT.
14th August 2015, 02:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible to the B.tech if you have failed in any of the subject in the board examination. B.tech stands for the Bachelor of Technology and it is a four year course after the 10+2 and three years after the diploma.

The eligiblity to get the admission in any recognised institution for the B.tech course in any stream is :-

* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognisd board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as the main subjects.

So, you need to appear in the 12th board examination and after that you becme eligible to get the admission in the B.tech. To pursue the course from the government institutions you need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the CBSE or other state board.
14th August 2015, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can re-appear for your examination in the concluding year, and after having cleared the paper in the very prospective year, you will be most eligible to appear for entrance examination.
14th August 2015, 05:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do further to study B.Tech if failed in 12th Physics NIOS?

No at present you are not eligible for B.tech you must pass in all subjects to join engineering course but as you mentioned that you are failed in physics. I would like to suggests you fill up the improvement exams or fill up the Forms again i mean take admission in 12th class again.

If you are interested in engineering, prepare for JEE mains and advance because admissions in engineering colleges are provided on the basis of merit list generated by JEE marks (Joint entrance exam) conducted by CBSE board Once in a year.
14th August 2015, 07:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If you are wishing to purse graduation then it is possible for you if you have passed class 10 examination.

Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU) offers graduation course who have failed class 12 examination.

To pursue graduation one must first completer Bachelor preparatory program (BPP) from IGNOU which is equivalent to class 12 and successful completion of the course one can pursue graduation from IGNOU.

The official website is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/145/2
14th August 2015, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to pass 10 2 with PCM then only you can get admission in B.Tech through any entrance exam. There is no other way and you should try to clear the exams.

You can also get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of 10th qualification if you are unable to pass 10 2. This is the most common step taken by people like you.
15th August 2015, 12:06 PM
newmoon06

You cannot apply for B.Tech until you have passed your class 12th. Firstly, you have to pass your class 12th. After that you will be eligible to apply for B.Tech.

B.Tech stands for Bachelor's of technology. You must have 12th passed or any other equivalent course. Physics, chemistry and Maths must the main subjects in class 12th. You must have secured 50% minimum marks including physics, chemistry and maths in class 10th.

So, you cannot apply for B.Tech. Work hard and you may apply for improvement exam for physics it will be possible that your marks will be increase. If not, then you have to give supplementary exam.

For doing b.tech you need to qualify entrance exam after qualifying it you will get seat in college according to your rank.
15th August 2015, 07:40 PM
Limited10
Member+

You cannot apply for B.tech if you are fail in physics because for doing B.Tech you need to pass your intermediate first and you must have physics , chemistry and maths as the main subject in class 12th. you must have scored minimum 505 marks including physics Chemistry and maths.
Firstly, you need to clear the exam of physics. After that you need qualify entrance exam conducted for B.Tech.
There are so many entrance exams which are conducted for B.Tech.
At National Level.
At State Level.
At Institute Level.
Like IIT, UPSEE, AIEEE, SRMEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?