22nd July 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt after my 10th exams?

I’m quite good in bio and before 9th standard. I was average student in math. One thing I noticed in math, that without practice, I am able to achieve average marks, but now I am not able to decide what should I opt?

22nd July 2017, 11:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What should I opt after my 10th exams?

You should look for your own field of interest and go for the subject you wish to pursue as a career ahead.

Either of the field can fetch you a good job and can help you build a good career ahead. As per your description, you are good at both the subjects provided you put some labor to it.

Therefore, I would suggest you to look for your field of interest and then move forward in that direction.
23rd July 2017, 12:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There are three streams available after 10th standard namely Arts, Commerce and Science.Choosing any stream among these three streams by a candidate after completion of his/her class 10th standard is depends on his/her interest and future goal.
You have mentioned above that you are good in biology so according to that I will suggest you to opt for Bio-science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) for your further studies.
It's all depends on your interest, so choose any stream accordance to your interest and future goals.
23rd July 2017, 10:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

According to your question it can be said that you are good in mathematics too just you need a bit of more practice. Being good in Biology you can opt for science stream after completing 10th standard. You can opt for You can opt for PCM subjects if you are interested in engineering field and PCB subjects if want to become a doctor in future.
23rd July 2017, 11:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to clear you that to pass and secure good marks in Mathematics paper of Class 12th the only key is the practice and your perception that you can secure good marks in Mathematics without practicing much can fail when you appear in Class 12th board examination as the syllabus is very vast for Mathematics.

Further as far as the selection of stream for higher studies is concerned after Class 10th then it must depend upon your personal strength and interest. So as per my advice as you are interested in Biology then you should opt for medical stream i.e; PCB group for your Class 11th and Class 12th academics.
23rd July 2017, 12:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course or 11th or 12th standard. If you are good at Biology then, you can pursue your higher studies in higher secondary PCB stream from a recognised board. Admissions in higher secondary PCB stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
23rd July 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m quite good in bio and before 9th standard. I was average student in math. One thing I noticed in math, that without practice, I am able to achieve average marks, but now I am not able to decide what should I opt?

Many options available for the 10th passed students to pursue higher studies. You can join Polytechnic Diploma (3 years) course or can join the 11th or ITI course. One of the best options is to pursue 11th and 12th. There are various streams available for studies in 10+2 like Science, Commerce, Arts, Pure Science etc. You can choose PCM subjects in 10+2 to pursue your career in engineering field later. Engineering graduation is one of the best courses available in India. The second best option is to study commerce stream in 10+2. Students after completion of 10+2 in commerce stream can pursue various courses. PCM and Commerce streams are the best options available.
23rd July 2017, 12:43 PM
rabiaezpert

It depends upon what you want to become I your future. You can go for a counselling session if your want to as career counsellors do help a lot and moreover you can also consult with your family and teachers.

Whichever field you carry on further should be your own decision and should not be the peoples voice as you will not be able to succeed if you just follow the crowd.

Try to make your decision according yo your interest and move ahead.
23rd July 2017, 02:05 PM
Lalithya Edupalli

I think.... My best reply for you would be you better option for bipc. Because you are keen and interested in it. I don't say math is hard, but my opinion is whichever you prefer you have to have the interest and love for it. By your question I can understand you have interest on biology. Last but not least I wanted to say that
"DO THE WORK YOU LOVE OR LOVE THE WORK YOU DO"...ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE
23rd July 2017, 08:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There are many options available for students after 10th but most of the time candidates due to lack of information and not proper guidance select the stream in which they are not able to perform well in future.

The available stream are :

Science ( PCM ).

Biology ( PCB ).

Commerce.

Humanities.

So, if you have interest in Biology and want to pursue any medical course in higher studies then I will suggest you to pursue Biology.

But, if you want to pursue B.Tech, B.E and other course you have to pursue PCM but have to practice well to for scoring better in mathematics examination.
23rd July 2017, 10:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you said that you are good in Biology subject and weak in maths so I would like to suggest you to opt for medical stream in 11th standard.
Biology stream would be better for you because you have interest in it and you can definitely make your future bright.
23rd July 2017, 11:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Being an average in maths does not mean that you won't make your future bright in this dream.
Nowadays mathematics has lot of value and as well as in all the exams including banking mathematics is an essential subject so you should opt for non medical stream in your 11th standard.
But if you have interest in medical stream and you want to become a doctor or any medical officer then you have to opt for medical stream. Otherwise you can go for non medical stream.
23rd July 2017, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses available after completion of 10th Class:

There are several disciplines available to pursue after successful completion of 10th Class. They are,

>> MPC

>> BiPC

>> CEC..etc.,

The stream which you choose must basically depends upon your achievements and skills that you have.

Based on your statement's, you are very much interested in Biology stream well. So based on this criteria, I suggest you to go with BiPC stream rather than MPC stream.

But before choosing the right stream, I suggest you to make sure you list out the courses in Graduation to be pursued after completion of 12th Class and courses after Graduation to find better career and job opportunities. The stream you must choose basically depends upon the skills that you have and achievements that you have made till now inspite of having several courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?