16th June 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?

Hello,
I have completed my 10th from RBSE and in future I want to become a Lawyer. I want to know what should I choose in my Higher Secondary to fulfill my ambition? Please help me and provide best answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  3. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  4. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  5. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  6. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  8. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  10. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  11. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?
  12. What should I study in Higher Secondary to become an Indian Administrative Service Officer?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  15. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  17. Can I appear in EAMCET if completed 10th in Canada and pursuing Higher Secondary in Hyderabad?
  18. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
17th June 2015, 05:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?

To become a Lawyer, it is necessary to have LLB degree.
LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
To get admission in LLB degree course, it is necessary for the students to have Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent in any disciple with minimum of 45% marks.
C.L.A.T is the entrance test conducted to get admission in LLB in National Law universities.
C.L.A.T stands for Common Law Admission Test.

So, at present you need to get admission in 11th then after 12th in any disciple either science,commerce or arts.
After completing 12th with good marks which will provide moral boost in higher studies, you will be eligible to get admission in LLB which is necessary to become a lawyer.
17th June 2015, 06:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?

You can choose any stream in your 12th standard, because candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible to join Law courses like LLB. So, you can choose any stream as per your interest. After the completion of 12th standard, you should apply for any Law entrance exam like CLAT, etc. if you qualify in any of such exams, then you can get admission in Law course.
17th June 2015, 10:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to become a Lawyer if completed 10th RBSE?

First of all i suggests you to change the Board from RBSE to CBSE Board because you must need to appear in the entrance test to get admission in LAW colleges and as per my knowledge every national level entrance test follow CBSE syllabus. Now we talk about the subjects so i suggests you go for science stream Physics , Chemistry and maths, after passing 12th class few of government and reputed colleges provides admission on the basis of 12th class results while few of them have their own entrance test in that manner you must visit to the desired college and buy a prospectus of the college because you will get each and every information about the college in prospectus
30th June 2015, 11:27 PM
reconnect

To become a lawyer you must have LLB degree. To take admission in LLB you will have to qualify the exam of CLAT. You can choose any stream in 12th as for LLB there is no restriction regarding the streams. Your minimum marks should be 50% in Higher Secondary certificate.
ALL THE BEST.
23rd September 2015, 06:47 PM
gokul ka raja

You choose any line after 10th for became lawyer in your future . you can choose commerce and arts fir more help in lawyer degree because science line is different from it..
you can do L.L.B . after clearing your 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?