15th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?

Friends,
I want to take admission on Guru
Nanak Higher Secondary School, Ranchi
in Higher Secondary. But I have completed
my 10th from NIOS. So, I am eligible for
getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  2. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
  5. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  6. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  7. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  8. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  10. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  11. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  12. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  14. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  16. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  17. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in 10th NIOS at the age of 20 years if completed 8th?
18th April 2015, 04:22 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?

Yes you can get admission in guru nanak school. it doesn't matter from where you completed your 10th.main thing is board should be recognized. But keep in mind that school reserve seats for their own candidate who appears in 10th from their school. They will give you admission if seat is vacant. They can setup an entrance test based on which they will give admission or they can release cut-off list. Documents required for admission are as follows :-
* 10th marksheet
* Migration certificate
* Your domicile
* Character certificate
Just purchase the prospectus of the school, fill the mandatory fields and submit it.
21st April 2015, 06:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?

Yes you are eligible it doesn't matter you passes your 10th class from NIOS board or any other Board because they have their own entrance test so you have to clear that test for taking admission in the school and Admission in Guru Nanak School is taken strictly on merit list , First of all buy a prospectus of the school because you will get all the details about the school and Admission forms in the prospectus

You need these certificates at the time of Admission
=> Birth Certificate from the Municipality
=> Transfer Certificate
=> Character Certificate
=> Class 10 Marksheet

**Prescribed fees should be deposited by the stipulated date,otherwise seat will be allotted to the next student in the waiting list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?