17th August 2012, 04:41 PM

How to take admission in diploma engineering in Mechanical?

I want to take admission in Dip.engineering in mechanical.and tell me this is recognised university or not?...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  4. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  17. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
26th May 2013, 02:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in diploma engineering in Mechanical?

10th/12th passed candidates can apply for diploma in mechanical engineering. Admissions are made on the basis of qualifying exam marks or entrance test. Odisha CET, Haryana State Technical Education Society’s Entrance exam, etc are examples for entrance teat. Usually those candidates with high percentile of marks are considered, while selecting candidates on the basis of qualifying exam marks. Generally the cut off percentage specified is 60-70% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?