8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri?

Hello Sir, I want my son to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri West Bengal. He is 4 years old. I want his admission in Nursery. So can you please tell me how can I get apply for admission? And what are the requirements at the time of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?
  2. List of top schools in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?
  5. Previous years question papers of Donbosco school at Siliguri
  6. List of the Subjects and Books for 4th Standard at Delhi Public School & D.A.V School of Siliguri?
  7. Seeking admission in Nirmala convent high school
  8. Details of St. Mary Convent School Faridabad?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  10. List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?
  11. How to seek a good school in Siliguri to study science after completing class 10th in Nepal?
  12. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Christ Jyoti Convent School, Kapurthala? Details of fee expenses? -- [New]
  13. List government aided convent school for girls in Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for BEd admission in Siliguri BEd College?
  15. Chances to get admission in 10th at Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School, Jammu?
  16. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  17. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  18. Whether hostel facility for girls is available in Don Bosco School, Siliguri or not?
13th April 2018, 04:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can admit your ward in Nursery at the age of 4 years in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri.
Candidates those who have attained the age of 3.5 years can get admission to study in Nursery Class in the above mentioned School. You must have to fill the application form and submit the duly filled form to the office of the respective School. There will be an interview of your ward in order to check that how much he is responding and based on the performance in the interview, you can admit your ward in the above mentioned School.
10th August 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri?

Respected Sir/ Mam, My daughter is now 4 years 8 month & will be 5 years on Jan 19, I want to admit her in your school. which class is she entitled to admit? & when the form will be distributed.please....
14th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I just wanted to know about the admission form and admission date period for the 2019 in UKG
15th August 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,my daughter is 2 years completely on September, I want to admit her in your school and when the admission form will be distributed?
18th August 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam. I want to get admission of my son in your school. He
will be 3 years old in the month of February 2019.Please let me know about admission criteria for class nursery or KG.
3rd September 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam.I want to get admission of your school .He is now 4years and 3 month old.so that i wanted to know in which class is he entitled to admit?And what is the date of form distribution?
25th September 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,I want to know when is admission for class 1 for 2019 starting?my daughter was born in 13 may 2013,N is the baptism certificate compulsory for Catholic students?thanks
26th September 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sister, My daughter's dob is 23rd July 13 and wish to seek admission for UKG. Can I submit form for her as in notice it is mentioned that dob from sep 13.
I would be ever greatful if you consider my case as for two months she is not getting admission any where. With profound respect Arindam Mitra 9474242257 Email [email protected]
19th December 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sister, My daughter's age is 5 . She will be 6 years old in 2019, 5th March. This is my dream that my daughter to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Barasat. I want to know in which class she is entitled to get admission and what is the date of form distribution? I also want to know whether seat is available? Please inform me. My E'mail address is [email protected]
15th February 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I want my daughter to get admission in class,9 in auxilium convent school.. Will it be possible?? How much it will cost?? And.how much percent is required?
22nd March 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, My son will be 3 years old in May'19. I wish that my son will get an opportunity to get admission in your school of Siliguri for the session of 2019-2020, want to knw what is the procedure, fees, hostel availability for the same, pls inform. Thank u. Or u can mail me- [email protected].
25th March 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam I want to admission my daughter in class 2 in auxilium convent school. Will it be possible mam? I want to know whether seat is available.... Its a humble request mam.....
30th March 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ Madam..My daughter 3yrs 8month I want to my daughter to your school on the academic session 2019 2020..it is mu humble request to u can u pls tell me the procedure..n how could I admission to your school.

Thanking you. your's faithfully
Megha Roy biswas
11th May 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam Sir I want to admit my son in class 5 2020 sir I want to know the admission procedure
11th May 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to admit my son in your school please sir I want to know admission procedure
13th August 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want to get in my daughter in class 3. Kindly explain the procedure the same
13th August 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,I want to know when is admission for class 1 for 2020 starting?MY daughter was bron in 28oct 2013.It is my dream that my daughter studies in AUXILIUM CONVENT SCHOOL.I also want to know whether seat is available?Please inform me.My E'mail address is [email protected]

Thanking you.
your faithfully
SANJIT DUTTA
9832067779/7001318326
20th August 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected Madam, l want to get admission my daughter, 4 yrs 3 months in your school in KG class. What is the procedure to admit ?
31st August 2019, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Reaspected Sister, I want to get admission my son in your school in class V. His date of birth is 29-12-2019 and now he is in National Gems Higher Secondary School (ICSE) in Kolkata. If you Kindly let me know the procedure of admission in your school I will be thankful to you. My email ID is [email protected].
31st August 2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I want addmission for nursery and my daughter's age fits the criteria asked by the school...i wanted to know that are'nt there any online facility for submitting the admission form?...thanking you
11th October 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, My baby is 3 years old and want my son to get admission in Auxilium Convent school. I wish that my son will get an opportunity to get admission in your school of Siliguri for the session of 2019-2020, want to know what is the procedure, please inform.

Regards,
Suman Jha
Siliguri
14th October 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my daughter is 5 yrs old I'm seeking to get admission in auxillium convent school in class 1 is there any vacancy
15th October 2019, 11:53 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Procedure and requirement to get admissions in Auxilium Convent School are as :

1. Admission form can be downloaded from the official website of the above school.

2. Dully filled form with required documents must be submitted in the office before the last date of submission given by the school.

3. Admission will be done on the basis of merit and an interview conducted by School authority.

4. Girls born between April 2015 to march 2016 are eligible for admission to nursery and only such candidates need to apply.

5.Documents required:

Copy of income certificate

Copy of caste certificate

Copy of evidence of sibling

Copy of evidence of aluminum

Court order of single father / mother
18th October 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I am sunanda from Bangalore n we r planning to vacate Siliguri n I want to admit my daughter for 11 the standard. I really want to know the admission details everything and she will write 10th STD exam in the month of April 2020.plz let me know how can I move on this matter.
27th October 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission my ward in class for the session 2020. What is last date
23rd November 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I want to get admission my son nursery class for the session 2020-2021. His date of birth is 12.01.2017. What is time to fill up form and procedure. My email Id is [email protected] . My mobile number is 9434872916. Thanks. Raju Das.
26th January 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear madam /sir, I would like to get admission for my daughter in 11th std. I would like to get the admission procedure. My email add sushbhutantraders @ gmail.com. Thank you.
3rd February 2020, 03:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to download the application form from the official website of the Auxilium Convent School. Then submit the dully-filled application form along with required documents(Income certificate, Caste certificate, Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, Transfer certificate, Character certificate, Identity proof) in the office before the last date of submission given by the school.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit and an interview conducted by School authority.
24th February 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, My daughter's date of birth is 16.06
2016. I want to get admission in Auxilium Convent School, Siliguri. I want to know in which class she is entitled to get admission and what is the procedure ? Kindly guide me.
M.No-9832356055
[email protected]
7th September 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sister, I am sčking to get admission to my ward in nursery in your school. He is four years old.
Please tell me the admission criteria.
3rd August 2021, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sister,i am seeking to get admission to my ward in kg in your school,his date of birth is 4/11/2016.please tell me the admission criteria.my phone number is 8250143013.
28th August 2022, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I would like to get admission in Auxillium Convent School Dumdum,she is 4 years now, she is born in the year 2018, but I am unbable to apply as the required age for admission in the school is 3 years (children born in the year 2109) are eligible for admission,kindly help us to get admission in KG. I am ready to give written test and interview if required. kindly guide me since I have trying for a long time to get my admitted in this esteemed institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?