10th January 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?

Hello sir, I am from Bihar and want to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School. Please tell me how can I prepare for interview of Sainik School? Which type of question asked at interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of questions are asked in the interview of Sainik School for sixth standard?
  2. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  3. What type of questions will be asked in job interview? How to prepare for the interview?
  4. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School, Ghorakhal? What should I say if interviewer asked me that how are you able for Sainik School? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  7. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  8. How to prepare for freshers interview? What type of questions will be asked in freshers interview?
  9. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  10. How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  12. How to get admission in 6th standard in Sainik School at Ujjain? Will I have to face written test and interview?
  13. How to prepare for interview of BARCH? What type of questions will be asked?
  14. What type of questions asked in interview of computer instructor in Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force school?
  15. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium
  17. What is the procedure followed for professor interview preparation?
  18. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
8th February 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?

Tips for interview and medical for enterance 6th class in sainik school
13th February 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?

Hello sir, I am from chattisgarh and I want to join sainik school. Please lead me to face the interview. Which type of questions are asked in the interview. I have already qualified entrance test.
2nd June 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am from Jammu and Kashmir please guide me how to prepare for medical and interview in sainik school
12th February 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? What types of questions are frequently asked at the time of interview?
15th February 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? What types of questions are frequently asked at the time of interview?
15th February 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son is going to give interview & medical for sainik school purulia in Kolkata..please suggest questions to prepare that...some information about medical test also..
4th March 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am from lucknow and want to get admission in 8th standard of Sainik School. Please tell me how can I prepare for interview of Sainik School? Which type of question asked at interview?
8th October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?