25th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What will be a good choice after 10th for a bright future?

Hi, I have just written 10th exams. I have no idea about what I have to do next. Please tell me. I don't want to become an engineer, because nowadays all were studying engineering. But, some students only getting jobs, remaining were just roaming. Please tell me a way to my future. Please tell me some courses which will have more job opportunities. Reply me fast. I will wait for it.

25th June 2017, 07:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be a good choice after 10th for a bright future?

Its ok if you do not want to become engineer because there are more options which you can apply for. Personally I would like to suggest you to complete your 12th standard in that stream in which you are interested such as non medical, medical, Commerce and Arts. After completing your 12th standard you can apply for graduation course as per your interest and after that you are eligible to apply for any graduation level exam. After completing your graduation in any discipline you can apply for banking exams, civil services, private or public sector exams, RTO, Railway, teaching etc.
25th June 2017, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you want to be an engineer, so after 10th standard you must opt for science stream with mathematics (PCM) in 11th and 12th standard. After that you can appear for engineering entrance examination and get admission for B.Tech/B.E in reputed colleges. After completing your bachelor's degree in engineering you will get lots of jobs in private and government sectors. There are lots of short term courses which you can pursue after graduation. But, at first you should complete your graduation with good marks.
26th June 2017, 02:32 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There are 3 streams available after class 10th standard namely Humanities, Science and Commerce, each of these are good in there own and possess good scope for future.
So the stream you should choose totally depends upon your choice/interest.
If you have interest in Literature, Journalism, History, Political Science, etc, then choose Humanities.
If you have interest in technology, medical field, nature, biology, electronics, etc, then choose Science.
If you are interested in accounts, management, banking, business, trade and monetary sector then go for commerce.
Followings are the courses which would help you to get good job opportunity:
BBA
B.Tech
BCA
MBBS
BDS
B.Arch
MBA
MCA
M.Tech
26th June 2017, 05:51 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Apart from engineering also there are various career paths to be opted for, you can opt for commerce stream or arts stream and can continue with your studies. You can also go for medical line, opting for PCM in your 11th and can become a doctor in future.

Some of the courses apart from B.Tech is mentioned below after completion of your 12th standard are mentioned below;

> MBBS.

> B.Com.

> LLB.

> BBA.

> BA.

> B.Sc.

> B.Optometry.

> B.Pharma.

> B.Ed, etc.

You therefore, need not worry so mush about your career, you should get admission in only that course which you feel you can do well in and have interest in it, only then will you be successful and not just to follow the crowd.
26th June 2017, 06:11 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Instead of getting ideas from everyone look in yourself where you are good in so that you can choose your career accordingly. Since engineering does not interest you then which ever subject excites you follow that and you will do good in life.
26th June 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have just written 10th exams. I have no idea about what I have to do next. Please tell me. I don't want to become an engineer, because nowadays all were studying engineering. But, some students only getting jobs, remaining were just roaming. Please tell me a way to my future. Please tell me some courses which will have more job opportunities. Reply me fast. I will wait for it.

Students after completion of 10th standard can study various courses for a bright future. Students can choose PCB stream or PCM stream or Commerce stream or arts stream or can study a polytechnic diploma course (3 years). Actually, one should choose the stream based on his ability, interest and skill. If a student wants to become a Doctor or pursue their profession in the pharma field, then, he/she can choose PCB stream. Commerce stream is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in accounts line like BCom, BMS, CA, CS etc. Arts students can pursue their career in journalism, English, Hindi, psychology etc. If you are not able to decide then, contact your parents or teachers for more help.
26th June 2017, 04:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There are various options to pursue. First of all you should complete Intermediate then after you should pursue graduation. After graduation there are various government jobs and you can go through qualifying entrance exams related with that particular jobs.
You have one more option that after completing graduation you should also go through MBA after that you can surely get job. This sector has also various good opportunities.
If you are interested in teaching sector then after graduation you should pursue B.Ed.
Some of the government sector jobs are as under:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
GIC
UPSC
MTS
MPSC
BPSC
Railways
26th June 2017, 04:32 PM
ranu shahi

I suggest you to take either PCM(physics, chemistry and mathematics) or commerce in 12th. Both the subjects have great scope in future regarding highly paying job opportunities. After pursuing this you have to pursue graduation in whatever field you want. But i again suggest you to opt either B.Sc or BBA in graduation.
you can get jobs regarding this in following fields:-
Banking
SSC
Railways
Civil services like UPSC
GIC
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force
Any state police
HR Manager(after pursuing BBA/MBA)
27th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Vaishali@1998

Every field has scopes and opportunities. Your future brightness does not depend upon field but it depend upon interest. Do anything but it should be of your interest. Every engineer can't be successful. So choose the stream of interest i.e. Non medical,Medical, Commerce or Arts. In these all fields, there are so many opportunities. Do graduation in course of your interest and do hardwork. Science stream is not only key of success but interest is key of success. So make your interest, you passion.
5th July 2017, 09:44 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have to choose that stream in which you have an interest. If you will choose science stream you will have to study physics, chemistry, biology and maths.
If you will choose commerce stream than you will have so many options in your future.
With the help of science stream you can admission in following fields-
BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications).
Design field( Animation, fashion design, interior design etc).
Architect.

If you will choose commerce field than you can apply-
BaNKING.
Finance.
Accounting.
Marketing.
BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)

In today's scenario one has to choose that course in which there is vast scope and less crowd. In engineering there is very heavy crowd that 's why the competition level is very high and its lead to unemployement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?