28th February 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?

Dear sir/madam,
I am Anusree Mitra an I am interested
to get my son admitted in
St. Xavier's school, Kolkata, in class one.
So please let me know when will the
admission form available?.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  3. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  4. How to take admission in class one of St Xaviers School, Kolkata
  5. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  6. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  7. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  8. Admission of 2 years and 9 months old kid in St.Xaviers Collegiate school Kolkata? Availability of application form?
  9. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  10. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  11. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  12. St. Xaviers (Kolkata) have Nursery/Preparatory class? Admission in done only in class 1?
  13. How to get admission forms for St Xaviers School in Kolkata
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  15. What is the date of birth required for getting Class 1 admission in St.Xaviers school, Kolkata?
  16. How to get admitted in St Xaviers School Kolkata?
  17. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  18. What is the admission procedure in class II?
1st March 2015, 05:02 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?

Admissions are generally taken only in class one. Admission to other classes (2-8) will be considered if there are vacancies.

The school session is from April to March. On Saturdays classes are usually not held, unless duly notified. If unforeseen or forced holidays are declared it will be made up on Saturdays.

So if you want to admit you son in St. Xavier's school, Kolkata then you have to wait till March because usually new session of St. Xavier's starts from April or May
9th August 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission form will be available in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for admission in 1st standard?

i am sumon kumar giri, want my son admitted to st xavier school, durgapur in kg. i want to know date of admission form distribution and age criteria and process of admission.
21st August 2017, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare my son for the interview for admission in 1st standard in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?