2nd November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is CCE pattern introduced by CBSE Board for 11th standard?

I am a class 11th student and I want to know that I have to study the entire syllabus as in Annual exam pattern? Or CCE pattern has been introduced in class 11th of CBSE Board? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  4. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  7. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  8. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  11. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  16. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  17. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  18. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
3rd November 2016, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CCE pattern introduced by CBSE Board for 11th standard?

The CCE pattern is introduced by CBSE Board from Class 1 to 10th standard in the year of 2009 and is planning to implement the same for class 11th candidates. But according to my knowledge the said scheme is yet not applicable for class 11th candidates.
So, you must wait for the recent news on the same announced by the concerned persons of the CBSE Board.
4th November 2016, 10:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to study the whole syllabus as in the whole of book in order to be fully prepared for the examination and to score well in it. Therefore, do prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will score well in it.
21st August 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me whether is it necessary to go for school excursion tour as I am studying in CBSE school in class 11?Is there CCE pattern applied in class 11 this year(2017-18) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?