27th May 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission in reputed institute after Pre schooling?

my son is october'06 born.
presently going to zee pre-school since april'09.

wish to admit him in reputed institute in the next session.

please guide.

regards

joseph ghosh

24th March 2015, 10:46 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in reputed institute after Pre schooling?

The age of your son will be 9 years in this October. Your query tells me that your son is not even admitted in class 1 by now.
a) Let me tell you it is already late for your son. He should have been admitted a year earlier in class 1.
b) Immediately contact all the English medium schools and take up their forms for this years admission. Almost all schools have started admitting candidates. By August you won't even have application forms left for any school.
c) You can take the application forms either through online or through offline. As you can guess online application forms are the ones available in their official websites. Offline forms are those which you collect from the school office itself.
d) You have fill the form with all necessary information, giving proper passport size and postcard size photographs of the candidate, all the information of the person to be contacted at the time of emergency, the draft of the money or admission fee to be submitted.
e) You have to submit the application in person. After that your son will be called for an interview. He has to get himself prepared in basic mathematics(numbers, counting, etc.), General Knowledge and English Language. If he can clear the interview, he will be admitted in the class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?