1st November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?

Sir, I have got 57% marks in 10th standard and now want to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram, Sector 2. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Intermediate admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 10th Bihar Board candidate?
  2. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  3. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  4. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  6. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya School with 8.2 CGPA in 10th?
  9. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  10. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  11. Previous 10th board exam papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya
  12. Vacancies for teachers in KV? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  14. Top 10 Intermediate Commerce schools in Golaghat, Assam
  15. Admission criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  16. Recruiting process of the PGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya in Andhra Pradesh??
  17. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  18. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada?
3rd November 2017, 10:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?

Any Kendriya Vidyalaya situated in Delhi state will definitely have a very high cut off for admission in class 11th for any stream. With 57% marks, it will be very difficult to get your choice of stream in any school in Delhi.

Hence, you can apply for admission, but chances of admission will be very less. You can only hope for the best.
3rd November 2017, 11:06 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard with minimum 50% to 55% marks from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya, RK Puram. The candidate should have completed 16 years of age at the time of admission.

You can directly visit the school camps and get the details of the application procedure. I have provided the address below:

Sector 2, RamaKrishnaPuram,
Near St. Thomas Church,
New Delhi, Delhi 110022
Tel: 011 2617 5262
3rd November 2017, 04:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to get admission in class 11 Science stream in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram after completion of 10th standard with 57% marks. The minimum percentage marks required in class 10 to get admission in 11th Science Stream in KVs, is 60% or 6.4 CGPA.
So, in order to take admission in any Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Class 11 Science stream, a candidate must have to have a minimum of 60% marks in 10th standard.
3rd November 2017, 04:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get admission into 11th Class with the above mentioned percentage criteria. Here is the basic criteria that is required for getting admission into 11th Class.

>> For Science stream - Minimum 7.6 CGPA is required

>> For Commerce stream - Minimum 6.4 CGPA is required

>> For Science (without) Mathematics - Minimum 7.6 CGPA is required

As you are willing to get admission into 11th Class of Science stream, you may not be eligible with 57% marks in 10th Class as 57% marks are equivalent to less than 6 CGPA. But still I suggest you to directly contact the Principal for more details of the eligibility.

Click here for Official Website
16th July 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in kendriya vidyalaya for science stream after got 60% in 10th board exams?
16th July 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 64.2% in 10th exam and I want to take commerce without maths can I get admission in kv lko cantt in class 11 as a commerce student
18th July 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 58.5 percentage in class 10 , so i can take science stream PCB in class 11 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?