25th July 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an admission in 11th standard at BHU? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th with 76% marks and now want to take admision in BHU in 11th standard. What should I do for gettiong admission? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?

27th July 2016, 06:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an admission in 11th standard at BHU? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SET (School Entrance Test) and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in the BHU.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in 11th std is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 50%(mathematics/biology) 40% for commerce and passed for arts stream.

The maximum age limit is 18 years as on September 30 to appear for entrance examination.

So, you can appear for entrance and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for admission in the school. Detail available at www.bhuonline.in.
27th July 2016, 09:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get an admission in 11th standard at BHU? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

First of all I would like to make you clear that BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) is a university which is well known for its quality education in various undergraduate, postgraduate and higher studies college. So it does not offer education is higher secondary school level rather it manages a CBSE affiliated school known as CHS for the academics upto Class 12th.

CHS refers to Central Hindu School and it has its two separate branches one for the boys known as Central Hindu Boy's School and other one for the girls known as Central Hindu Girl's School. For admission in these one has to qualify a merit test known as SET ( School Entrance Examination ) which is held once every year by BHU.

For appearing in the SET held for admission in Class 11th one has to qualify Class 10th board examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details and last year papers of the same examination you can log on to the link www.bhuonline.in.
28th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th with 76% marks and now want to take admision in BHU in 11th standard. What should I do for gettiong admission? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
The candidate who is interested to get admission in 11th at BHU University, must complete 10th standard with above 60% of marks from a recognized board. However, the admission will be based on the specialization which you choose at 11th standard and marks scored in 10th board examination.

For example: If you select Science stream at 11th standard then Science and Mathematics take into consideration at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?