10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Kindly let me know the admission criteria for M.Sc(Bioscience) course in Jamia Millia Islamia? I want to join JMI for M.Sc course in Bioscience specialization. Please tell me about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for study M.A.(Economics)?
  12. When will be the 9th standard form of Jamia Millia Islamia out? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  13. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  14. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?
12th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the university for admission in course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in bioscience or biotechnology with minimum 50%.

The course fee is about 8,000 and is 4 semester course. For more information about examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in
12th October 2016, 02:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The admission in the course is offered only after appearing and qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by the university.

The eligbility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in M.Sc Bioscience course is that the candidate must have passed their bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The discipline of degree must be either bioscience or biotechnology with minimum of 50% aggregate.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination conducted by the university. The detail information about examination is available at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission to study M.Sc. (Bioscience) course in Jamia Millia Islamia, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in Bioscience or any other related stream from a recognised university. So, if you have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for admission to study M.Sc. (Bioscience) course in Jamia Millia Islamia.
12th October 2016, 09:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Admission Criteria to pursue M.Sc in Bioscience in Jamia Millia Islamia University:

The admission into this M.Sc in Bioscience in Jamia Millia Islamia University basically depends upon the score obtained in JMU M.Sc (Bio science) Entrance Examination. The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in this course is Bachelor of Science in the Bioinformatics or Bio science stream to be eligible.

Number of Seats for M.Sc Bio science course - 30 seats

Course Fee - Rs.7,860/-

Click here for More Details

Click here for Course Structure and Syllabi of M.Sc in Biosciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?