31st May 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th ISC marks are calculated in B.Tech counselling of Anna University?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me that 12th ISC Board exam marks
are calculated for Anna University B.Tech Counselling?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  2. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get Measi or Anna University after scoring 86.66% in 12th and 92 in NATA?
  4. When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  6. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  7. Am i eligible for Anna University sports counseling? I have scored 400 marks
  8. How much is the Physics theory pass marks for ISC?
  9. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get if I got 150.5 cut off marks in +2?
  10. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  11. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  12. How can I calculate cumulative percentage score?
  13. When will be the Counselling for ME course of Anna University?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  16. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  17. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  18. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
31st May 2015, 10:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th ISC marks are calculated in B.Tech counselling of Anna University?

Yes, Anna university considers 12th standard marks for offering B.E/B.Tech admissions. It offers a rank to the candidate by considering his/her performance in entrance test and marks obtained by candidate in 12th standard in following subjects. Anna university calculates only Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects marks of the candidates, which are calculated for a total of 200 marks (Mathematics 100, Physics + Chemistry =100)
And depending upon candidate rank, he /she will get admission in any particular engineering college.
1st June 2015, 01:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether 12th ISC marks are calculated in B.Tech counselling of Anna University?

Actually no your 12th standard score is not calculated in counselling of Anna University. Basically in counselling your Common Entrance Test score will be calculated and on the behalf of your score your rank will be decided. Counselling can be done on the behalf of your rank scored. So, if more will be your score, less will be your rank and probability to get admission will be increased.

Also i suggest you to check last year counselling result so that you can get idea that either you will get admission or not. Also if possible visit to university campus and have a meeting with principal for getting more information regarding this issue.
1st June 2015, 09:53 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, 12th ISC marks are calculated in B.Tech counselling of Anna University.

Candidate must have secured 50% marls in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics all together in 12th class.
Relaxation of 5% marks is also there for SC/ST candidates.

Candidate should be citizen of India but not a native of Tamil Nadu.
1st June 2015, 10:28 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Whether 12th ISC marks are calculated in B.Tech counselling of Anna University?

Absolutely Yes 12th class marks are added in counselling from the last year Board examination will also be very important to get the good marks in the JEE Main 2015. Nearly 40% weight age is given for 12th or intermediate marks in the five subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, One Language and any other subject other than those
JEE mains is conducted by Central Board of Secondary education once in a year ,
6th June 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 50% cut off marks in ISC BOARD can I join in Thiagarajar college of engineering in Madurai
13th February 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures for an ISC syllabus student to apply for engineering counselling in anna university
12th July 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have mathematics 7 mark Physics 40 Chemistry 43 ICSE is eligible to join B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?