14th May 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?

My son is studying in 10th CBSE at present.After 10th he wants to join state syllubus ie.PUC of Karanataka preuniversity board.Is it OK.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Can I join a State board school after passing 10th from CBSE?
  7. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  8. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  11. Is CBSE or State Board best for Senior Secondary?
  12. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  13. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  14. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  16. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
14th May 2015, 11:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?

Yes, your son can pursue his 11th standard from a school, which is affiliated to Karnataka state board. There is no any particular procedure to change from one board to another board. After completion of his 10th standard, you choose any good school, which is affiliated to Karnataka state board and should contact that school admission office to know the admission procedure. And you need to carry following documents, while applying for 11th standard admission at any school.
1. 10th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
You need to submit all these documents along with your certificates, to get admission in any school.
15th May 2015, 12:22 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?

Yes after completing your class 10th you can change your board as you want to go for state board, so you can change it only you need is a migration certificate of a previous board which will be given by your school when you ask for it or else you can get the migration certificate from the board office also by writing an application which is attested by your respective school.
15th May 2015, 10:00 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to o join state syllabus of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board.

To get admission in karnataka Pre University Board you have to submit following document at the time of admission :
  • School Leaving Certificate
  • Marksheet of 10th exams
  • 10th passing certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
Just submit all these document at the time of admission in new school.
For more details please visit admission section of the related school / college.
6th April 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

My son is quality 12 the class from karnataka state. Can he get government job in karnataka
13th July 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

My Friend son studied upto 10th in Maharastra (kannada medium). Now they want to take admission for PUC (PUC of Karnataka Pre University board) in Karnataka. Can you please tell the procedure. I went and asked this in the PUC college they are telling we need to travel to bengaluru for this and get approval letter from board, Is there any procedure we can get it done without traveling?

Thank you.
4th July 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it easyy for cbse 10th student to take science in state. Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?