2nd April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

Hello everyone,
My daughter now studies in 11th standard in GG International School, Pune CBSE, Chennai Region. As my job here will finish in this month when she will be in class 12th, Is it possible by CBSE rules to get admission in CBSE, in Delhi Region school in 12th Class?

7th April 2015, 04:02 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

There is no objection from schools in such cases. Candidates take TC all the time due to various reasons. Sometimes candidates do not like the course or the teaching faculty and leave the school for the next session or the next year. Sometimes the student's parents get a transfer elsewhere and they have to move to another school with their parents. This is your case. In this school will provide you with the necessary TC. The language of the TC should be such that it should portray that your child was a diligent student of that school and they wish her good luck for admission in Delhi Region school. You need to show this TC letter while getting your daughter admitted in Delhi Region school. Also, you would require the marksheet of class 11 of your daughter. There are no other rules regarding this.
11th April 2015, 07:53 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?

Yes, definitely any candidate can change school from any location to any other location to study higher secondary education. But for that you have to conduct below mentioned documents:::>>>

A migration certificate from your last school.

A character certificate.

Mark sheet of the last class you have passed.

So my suggestion to you is that you should collect all the above mentioned documents before shifting from your location to Delhi.
12th April 2015, 01:01 AM
rishab mittal111

Yes sir, there in no problem. You dont worry. There is no rule that the you doing 12 in the same area , same school, by which you doing 11th nd other classes. You simply change the school nd the location.

For this you just doing apply for the school leaving certificate nd character certificate. Nd school eaisly give you after listing your problemm. Nd after that you r able to doing applying anywhere any school for 12 class. I hope you r satisfyy with my answer. Thankss. !!!!!
12th April 2015, 09:04 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, your daughter can get admission from Pune region to Delhi region in class 12th in CBSE board after completed 11th.
To change school their required some document which is provided by the school where your daughter is studying.
The document required for changing school are given below.
1. School leaving certificate.
2. Class 11th report card.
3. Transfer Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?