5th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Whether CBSE Board organizes external exams for 10th and 12th standards?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me is CBSE Board takes
External exam also of 10th and 12th standard?
Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  3. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  10. Which board is suitable between ISC and CBSE for 12th if planning to join AIPMT institute after 10th?
  11. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  12. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  13. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  14. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  16. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
9th April 2015, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CBSE Board organizes external exams for 10th and 12th standards?

Yes, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board conducts 10th and 12th standard final examinations every year in the month of March. These examination results are generally released in the month of May every year. For more details regarding CBSE Board examinations, you can check the CBSE Board official website www.cbse.nic.in
9th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CBSE Board organizes external exams for 10th and 12th standards?

Yes, CBSE Board organises external exams for 10th and 12th standard.
The student who wish to move out of CBSE system after 10th class are required to take Board's external examination at secondary level.
Marking scheme and question Paper will be prepared by CBSE. Evaluation will also will be done by CBSE board through external examiners.
10th April 2015, 12:13 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

The Central board of Secondary Educational department is going to organize the annual exams for the students of High schools classes and intermediate. These external exams are conducted every year in the month of march. The school will give you an Hall Ticket along with admit card. You must bring your Hall Ticket to examination hall otherwise the board will not allows you to sit in the examination hall.
10th April 2015, 04:16 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

CBSE is not going to conduct an external examination for class 10th and 12th from March 2013 onwards. The students studying in class 10 and 12 in the academic session from 2014 onwards will have to sit in school based internal examination only.
10th April 2015, 10:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing as such called external examination conducted by CBSE board fro 10th and 12th standard.

CBSE is a recognised board and is liable to conduct its own board examination for 10th and 12th level.

Every year CBSE board conducts 2 major exams of 10th standard board and of 12th standard. Students scoring well in these examinations are recognised worthy of admission in any prestigious University/College.
11th April 2015, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education and is recognized not only in India but also in various parts of world .

Yes, CBSE organizes external board examinations for both the class 10th and class 12th.

But for class 10th it is optional and choice between the internal and external board examination is provided to the students .

For more information and queries log on to official website of CBSE

i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
12th April 2015, 12:56 AM
rishab mittal111

10 and 12 are the board classes. It means that the result nd exam do not take by the school . It is take by the Cbse boardd. Cbse every year take the exams of in the month of march nd result announce in the month of may.

So my dear friend , no external exams is take by the cbse board. If you clear in 10 then you simply take the admission in the 11 in the regular basis . Nd in the 10 class choice is your that you give exams in the board pattern nd in the school pattern. Choice is your .

But in 12 it is compulsary for you that you must be give exams in the board patrernn. For more details you see the website of cbse board.
Www.cbse.nic.in
14th April 2015, 09:25 PM
kunalroy89

If by external you meant board exams then yes CBSE does conducts external exams for 10th and 12th.
These exams are conducted around March and results are published in May end.These exams and results are valid not just nationwide but abroad as well.
Nowadays there is option for candidate to appear for 10th exam in school system and not CBSE system.Thereafter the student has to take admission in same school only. But 12th is compulsory for all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?