29th May 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?

Sir/madam,
I want to complet my secondary education from "intermediate council of schooling education". But I don't know that valid council or not.
please inform me as soon as possible that valid or fake.

Thank you

Thanks and Regards
Sk Abdul Samim

29th May 2015, 03:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?

Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi is a recognized board, you can pursue your studies from this board. Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi has following recognizations.
->It is recognized by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) Govt. of India, under No. 514 and 5522.
->It is a member of COBSE
->Itis recognized by Govt. of India in the light of Notification no. p 26/4/52 c.c. Government of India
29th May 2015, 05:26 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?

Intermediate Council of Schooling Education, New Delhi is a fake board. It is made in the name of ICSE that is highly prestigious central board.

Intermediate Council of Schooling Education is not a member of COBSE and is complete fake.
All the boards which are not member of COBSE are fake.

Please find the list of fake boards in India here.
22nd June 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of schooling education is a fake bord or not..
22nd June 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of schooling education is a fake board or not..plz tell me.
24th June 2015, 07:12 PM
reconnect

Intermediate council of Schooling education, is totally a fake board. I think it is a copy if Indian Council of Secondary board.

Check the list of higher secondary board on the website-
http://www.mu.ac.in

All these board are come under council of COBSE.
Intermediate Council Of Schooling education does not come under the COBSE council..
26th June 2015, 07:50 PM
krroshan.amar

Intermediate Council of Schooling Education (ICSE), New Delhi is a recognized board just like CBSE. Being a ICSE student who passed his 10th from here, i can assure you that its a complete valid board like CBSE or any other Boards. Its a government recognised board of school education in india.

If you have any problem you can check the official website of
www.cisce.org
18th September 2015, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Council of Secondary Education Delhi is a fake board or real board. Their website is www.csedelhi.com. please tell me anyone. Thanks.
12th December 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of secondar education board of new Delhi it's valid in west Bengal stae for jobs because I completed my 12th from this board now I am confusing kindly give me right information .
3rd April 2016, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is Council of Secondary Education Delhi is fake or real board? Their website is www.csedelhi.com
please tell me fast.
Thanks
16th January 2017, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Intermediate council of schooling Educaton(ICSE) New Delhi is a fake board or not beacuse I completed 12th (2006) from this board pls pls tell me
4th May 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you please let me know the address of Intermediate Council Of Schooling Education of New Delhi.
19th August 2017, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can any one suggest us whether the below boards are real or fake , and how can we check with them

National Institute Of Open Schooling:http://www.nios.ac.in/default.aspx

Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhihttps://www.bhse.ac.in/
29th August 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Please tell him intermediate Council of schooling education valid at not. I complete my 12th 2008. Please check education valid or not urgently please contact
30th August 2017, 05:01 PM
cataleya11

The Intermediate Council of Schooling Education is a private institution that offers autonomous courses but it is not approved or recognized by the Department of Secondary Education, Govt. of India.

It is a fake board and not valid to apply for government jobs. In the official website of this board it is not stated clearly that they are recognized under the Educational Act, Govt. of India.
14th September 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

INTERMEDIATE COUNCIL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI is valid for neet 2019 or not pls answer rhis question
5th October 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can this education student gives 12 exam in gujarat board school as a private candidate
13th April 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir intermediate council of secondary education Delhi is valid for government job or not
11th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir Intermediate council of secondary secondary education Delhi board valid or not valid
3rd March 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

2015 centre code of exam 12th class new delhi
12th July 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is intermediate council for secondary education Delhi recognised, acceptable for govt. job or document verification
12th September 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know is N.E.M.SR.SEC.School.punjab is under intermediate council of schooling education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?