22nd July 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Adamas International School, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Commerce stream is available in Adamas International School, Kolkata in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Commerce. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Adamas International School is a best school in Kolkata?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  3. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  4. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  5. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  6. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  8. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  9. List top CBSE/ICSE schools in commerce stream in Kolkata?
  10. Whether Calcutta International School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Commerce course? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  12. Is Intermediate Science stream available in Aikya International School?
  13. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  14. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  15. How many Commerce seats are available in Intermediate of SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  16. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  17. List of best CBSE schools with hostel facility in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Good Shepherd International School offer Intermediate Science course?
31st July 2018, 08:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Adamas International School, Kolkata?

Yes, the school you mentioned is one of the best institutes of the region.

They offer higher education in the following streams :

* Mathematics (PCM)
* Biology (PCB)
* Arts and Humanities

* Commerce
6th February 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Adamas International School, Kolkata?

What are the requirements to pursue isc commerce in the Adamas International School, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?