30th May 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have scored 54% marks in my 10th Board exam from UP Board. I want to take Commerce with Maths in Intermediate. So, with this percentage of marks, I can take Commerce with Maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  7. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  8. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  9. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  10. Can I take Commerce to study in Intermediate with 53% in 10th being poor in Mathematics?
  11. Possibility to study Biology & Maths both in Intermediate?
  12. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Howrah
  13. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  14. Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?
  15. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Gandhinagar, Gujarat
  16. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  17. Should I have to study Maths in Intermediate to become an Oncologist?
  18. Scope of studying Commerce in CBSE Intermediate?
31st May 2018, 01:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?

** Yes, you are eligible to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam.

** As per my knowledge, you can apply for admission in private school rather than Govet reputed school.

** In order to get admission in Govt school candidate must have passed 10th class with at least 60% so that you are not eligible to apply for admission in govt school.
31st May 2018, 02:02 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in commerce with mathematics on the basis of aggregate in 10th board examination.

There is no norms of selection of stream on the basis of aggregate in a board examination.

But due to various reasons most of the school have declared minimum required aggregate to get admission in a particular stream.

So, if you want to get admission in any specific school kindly visit its official website for detail about criteria.
31st May 2018, 05:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in pursuing commerce stream in 11th standard you are eligible to get admission on the basis of your qualification.

Candidates pass 10th are eligible to get admission in commerce stream.

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in a particular stream.

But the required criteria or procedure to get admission varies with stream and school.

So, to get details about admission in any particular school please visit the official website of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?