26th June 2011, 07:44 PM
roufulramzan

Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?

sir i have done b.sc in microbiology and after giving entrance exams of some universities i qualified for microbiology and toxicology.Now sir do plz tell me in which subject i should pursue pg and which one is better according to scope point of view.Hope u will reply my query very soon.Thanking u sir.

8th November 2011, 07:27 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?

Hello,
Microbiology and Toxicology, are concerned with their Basic study(Microbes). If we talk about Microbiology-
*Microbiology has a bright scope in India.
*It deals with the Microbes which are beneficial for human being.
*You will be paid higher if you have better work experience alongwith Master degree.
*Pollution is the big issue,due to enhanced development of Industrial areas,so there will be much higher requirement of Microbiology expert in waste Management.
*In industrial Microbiology there is always need of Microbiology experts.
So as usual,Nowadays also there are much requirements of Microbiologists.
And if we talk about Toxicology-
*Toxicology deals with, drugs discovery for the various pronounced diseases spread in the community.
*Due to spread of unknown diseases the scope in toxicology has increased.
*Basically Toxins are released from 'Microbes'.
*Now Indian Government has decided to increase the Budget for researches in India.
Although both the subjects has great scope..We are here to advice you,we can't direct you.
So,opt according to your interest because "you will do best, in the field of your interest is".
Ok, Best of luck.
7th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?

What is the scope of biochemistry in india and abroad
4th August 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I joined M Sc toxicology now. so does it really have scope in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?