3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether South Point School, Kolkata is a girl's school?

Hello everyone, my daughter wants to join South Point School, Kolkata. But I want to admit her in only girl's school. So, I would like to know that this is only girl's school or co-ed school? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

22nd June 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether South Point School, Kolkata is a girl's school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my daughter wants to join South Point School, Kolkata. But I want to admit her in only girl's school. So, I would like to know that this is only girl's school or co-ed school? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

South Point School, Kolkata is a co-education school (both boys and girls are studying). South Point School, Kolkata has completed 50 years. The school has book shop, canteen, medical room, library, auditorium, play room, cyber zone and laboratory. The South Point School is run by the M.P. Birla Group and it has education institutions in various places. Parents can find the details in the school website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?