3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Science in Higher Secondary of South Point School, Kolkata. So, I want to know about the Science Faculty of this school. Please help me to know about the science faculty asap. Thank you!

4th March 2023, 01:44 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?

South Point School, Kolkata offers Science stream for Higher Secondary education. The Science Faculty of the school consists of well-qualified and experienced teachers who provide quality education to the students. The faculty includes subject experts for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The school also offers state-of-the-art infrastructure and well-equipped laboratories for practical sessions.

South Point School, Kolkata offers science stream at the Higher Secondary level (11th and 12th standard) in both English and Bengali medium. The science faculty of the school includes qualified and experienced teachers who provide education in physics, chemistry, and biology. The school is equipped with well-equipped science laboratories for practical and experimental learning. The teachers provide individual attention to students to help them understand the concepts and also encourage them to participate in various science-related competitions and events. Additionally, the school provides coaching for various competitive exams like JEE, NEET, and other entrance exams for science-related courses.
11th March 2023, 12:54 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?

The school was established in 1954. South Point High School is a Co-Ed school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) . It is managed by South Point Education Society.

Total fee for new Admissions is ₹1,34,800/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?