8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?

Hello, I am doing 9th class from the South Point High School, Kolkata. I want to change my school but not board. I want to transfer now from this school so can I able to get the admission in other school of same board in 10th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from St. XavierÂ’s school for 9th student?
  2. Possibility of transfer in ICSE Board with registration for 9th student?
  3. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  4. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  5. Is CBSE registration done in previous school in 9th grade or present school after transfer?
  6. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  7. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  9. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  10. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  11. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  12. Procedure to take legal action against CBSE School who is not granting Transfer Certificate to 9th passed candidate?
  13. Possibility to change school without Transfer certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?
  16. Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?
  17. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
13th April 2018, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?

You can contact your school for TC, if you are willing to change the school. If they don't create any issue, then surely you will get it.

Also, contact the school, in which you want to get admission and ask them whether they are willing to give admission in class 10th.
14th April 2018, 01:24 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?

In class 9th no any school take admission to any student.
Not a single student gets admission after completion of registration process in class 9th.
You have to stay in same school in which you are studying currently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?