3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get HS Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I have given 10th Board exam from WBBSE Board. I want to secure admission for Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in my Board exam to secure admission in HS of this school for this Arts stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  7. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?
  8. Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get PCB admission in JVM School?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  14. Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
30th June 2018, 10:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get HS Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata?

Yeah! Good to know that you have a desire to study class 11 and 12 in South Point School, Kolkata. South Point School , Kolkata is a very good private school in this region.

The cutoff marks required to get admission changes every year. In average, if you get more than 60% marks in class 10 examination under WBBSE , you have higher chances to get admission in Arts stream.

Admission form is to be collected from the school.

Address of the school is given below.

82/7A, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?