26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Why I can't take admission in 11th commerce after 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

Sir, I passed my EIOP exam in class 10th but I can't take admission in 11th commerce and I got 6.6 CGPA. Sir, why I can't take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  3. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?
  4. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  5. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  6. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  9. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  10. How much CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in 11th PCM?
  11. How much CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in 11th in DAV, Burla? Can I get any relaxation? -- [New]
  12. Is it good to select biology course in 11th after scoring 7.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  18. How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?
26th September 2016, 08:18 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why I can't take admission in 11th commerce after 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

Who told you that you cannot take the admission?

May be you are trying in the school where the cutoff for the commerce stream is higher than that you have secured.

You have not provided all the details making it very hard for us to provide you the exact reason and the solution to yor problem but to me it appears like this only.

Try in some other school, they may definitely give you the admission.
26th September 2016, 10:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I can't take admission in 11th commerce after 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

It all depends upon the different Schools, each of the School have their own criteria to take admission in Commerce stream. It must be that the School in which you are applying for Commerce stream has a cut off marks greater than 6.6 CGPA. You must try in some different Schools with the above scored marks, I am sure you will get admission somewhere.
1st October 2016, 04:13 PM
Prvagg

It is because every school has a specified minimum CGPA which a student has to score for choosing any of the stream. Like in some schools minimum CGPA for opting science stream is 9 or for Commerce is 7 or 8. It is only for your good as the school thinks about your future that will you be able to cop up with difficulty level or not. If you are sure that you can do good in Commerce then you have to convince your school and file an undertaking that if you are not able to do good in Commerce then you should be shifted again in humanities.
23rd January 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage should be needed to opt for commerce with maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?