26th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?

Hi,
My name is Sher Mohammad. I live in New Delhi. I have completed my 10th and got 7 CGPA and E1 in Maths which doesn't allow me to take PCM in 11th. But I want to study PCM. Recently I have decided to do my 10th Grade again because I don't like Commerce and I can't be good in it. Is it possible to do 10th again? If so how?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure less marks and pursue B.Tech in any low grade college?
  4. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  5. How to get admission in Mechanical diploma? My qualification is ITI
  6. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  8. Am i eligible for WASE program with 59.33% in graduation?
  9. What should I study among Mathematics and Biology in 11th if expecting 85% in 10th?
  10. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  11. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  12. What should I do if I have not performed well in my 12th exam?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  14. How much percentage required in 12th for doing HR diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy having scored 62% of marks in 10th standard?
  16. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  18. How much percentage is required to go for BCA?
31st August 2015, 05:57 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?

If a student is not satisfied with the marks in the boards examination then the student has a way to improve marks obtained in the boards examination by appearing again through improvement examination.
Students can appear in the improvement examination only in the following year of the boards examination.
It mean students have to apply for improvement examination in the same year of the boards examination.
Form for improvement examination is available in the month of September-October an its examination will be conducted in March-April with regular boards examination in the following year.
So, you will have to be alert about the notification from CBSE for improvement examination as students have only one chance to reappear in boards examination.
As there is only chance available for student to reappear in boards examination, so, you must prepare well to get high grade in 10th board examination to get admission easily in PCM in 11th standard.
31st August 2015, 09:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?

I have an better option for you no need of registration again and no need to repeat 10th class again means no wastage of your precious year. Just go for improvement exams , forms are available in the month of august and then exams are held in the next year so , in that manner you will get appropriate time for preparations.
Admit card will be send on the address you mentioned in the forms and they will also send the marksheet on same address.
1st October 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get readmission if scored low marks in Mathematics of 10th standard?

I am also in the same condition.I got low grade in sa1 math I got d grade overall half yearly yet to give final exams what should I do?
12th February 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed XII from CBSE. But i could not acquire adequate marks for college. Can i get re-admission in XIIth?
6th June 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to take T.C. from school to appear in improvement exams?
I have completed 10th by CBSE with 6.8 CGPA and I like to try for improvement exams to get science stream (PCM). So do I take T.C. from school or I should carry on with taking commerce stream and appear in improvement exams. Secondly, the improvement examination is for all subjects or only for selected subjects or its my choice.
Please reply it's urgent
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?