19th January 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Why schools stopping the parent teacher meet anymore?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son is studying in your School. Earlier there was a provion of Parent-Teacher meet programme where we can raise the points for rectification. I would request our respected Father/School Management to restart the same for the betterment of School as well as our wards.

14th March 2016, 09:57 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Why schools stopping the parent teacher meet anymore?

I think you misunderstood this forum. This is not associated with any school. This is an education forum and it solves different queries related to academic works. You were probably writing this letter to the Father Principal of a particular school. What this forum or the people working in this forum can do for you is tell you how to approach Father Principal for this problem of yours. I shall do the same.
I presume from your message that the school your son is studying in has stopped conducting parent teacher meeting. You are not happy about it. So you can meet Father Principal in person. Call the school office staff and fix an appointment with Father Principal during the office hours. Discuss the problem with him. If possible first discuss this issue with the son's class teacher. Let him or her forward the matter to the principal. I am sure this way your problem will be addressed soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?