20th July 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Will it be good to integrate school with any outside private institutions for betterment of the school?

Will it be good to integrate school with any outside private institutions for betterment of the school? I have heard that it would help but am not sure if I really need to introduce this in my school or not. Can someone please provide your suggestions on this?

20th July 2015, 04:19 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be good to integrate school with any outside private institutions for betterment of the school?

Yes its on your choice that either you will introduce any outside private institution in your school or not. But it will be beneficial for your student's as they will get knowledge above their school syllabus. Most of the school's integrate private institution's to give coaching regarding IIT, Music, Dance, Sports and other competitive exams. This action will definitely increase Physical, Mental also social skills of your students.

Some schools have introduce NCC in their schools. This NCC will organize various activities like Camping, Pared & Mental development course. This activities will develop qualities of leadership in students also it will make students self dependent.

So i suggest you that you should use such props for overall development of your students.

21st July 2015, 12:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will it be good to integrate school with any outside private institutions for betterment of the school?

Schools and tuition are both important for a student in school life as the topics which remain unclear even after teachers taught that topic beautifully , tuition teacher will make you understand .
Also, in schools , students need to carry on topics and exercises according to the teacher and other students which will not sometime as fast as you like to complete the syllabus.
In the case, tuition teacher or private coaching institutions will help you a lot to clear all the topic and teaches you in easy manner and help you finish the syllabus as soon as possible to provide ample time for revision before examination.
Also in schools, there is limit of time every day also due to the vacations and holidays, the available to school teacher is less,so, they can not teach all topic in deep for better knowledge.
So, you must join any private coaching institutes or home tuition whichever easily manageable.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?