19th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get Compartment Form for 12th?

From where i can get Compartment Form for 12th?

19th July 2015, 11:13 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where i can get Compartment Form for 12th?

You can get compartment form from your school campus. Visit to administrative block and ask there for compartment form. You can also get compartment form from reputed book stall or from form filling shop.

After purchasing form fill it properly. Don't make any correction in your form because forms having correction may be rejected. Once you fill form and submit it to their given address then enrollment number for examination will be posted to your address which is mentioned in your form.
20th July 2015, 07:29 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Compartment means the student was unable to secure pass marks in all subjects .
Only the students who was unable to secure pass marks in any subject can appear in the compartmental examination of that subject only.

Compartmental forms are available in all CBSE affiliated schools but you have to fill the form through the same school you have attained 10+2 .

After securing pass marks in compartment examination, students are considered pass .
Also , students only get 3 attempts in CBSE to pass any examination,so, you will have to labor hard .
20th July 2015, 06:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Your school itself will provide you with the compartmental form. There are special compartmental examinations taken by the higher secondary boards, especially in the month of July. So you just have to contact your school along with your current class 12 mark sheets, so that you can sit for the compartmental examination.
They will check if everything is fine and you are eligible to sit for this examination. If you appear to be one, then they will provide you with the necessary application forms. In this form, you might have to attach the photocopy of your marks sheet.
One important thing I should mention over here is that you must contact the administrative office in your school for all this. From form revision to form submission, everything has to be done there. Do not bother the principal for this issue, unless advised by the office itself.
20th July 2015, 08:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You can get compartment form from the examination cell of your school.
Just visit the examination cell of your school and ask for the compartment form, fill in the details and submit it along with your mark sheet. Now the further procedure will be done by the admission cell. They will submit the form to the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?