25th December 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Will it hamper my career if I have 58% in 10th ICSE?

Hello,
Is there any importance of class 10th for future in every fields? I have scored 58% in class 10th from ICSE Board. I was not good at studies at that time but now I wish that if I will get one more chance I can score 80%. But the time is gone and now I am depressed and worried about my future. So please help me anyone. Now I can improve my future or not? Now also can I change my destiny?

5th April 2016, 07:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it hamper my career if I have 58% in 10th ICSE?

It will definitely affect your future but not to that extent if you have scored well in your 12th and graduation or post graduation or any other equivalent studies. You should not look back but keep on looking forward to your studies and try to do well from now on and I am sure you will have a good career ahead.
7th April 2016, 02:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will hamper because you will not be able to get admission in your choice of school and stream. You may have to choose a stream which may not have good scope.

Also, you will get admission in a school which will not be one of the best in the city. If you are not satisfied then you need to appear for 10th again to get more marks.
9th April 2016, 07:15 PM
Quantum reply

Yes, your class 10th marks will hamper your future. At the time of placement in the good companies 10th marks will be considered. Mainly all the top companies has the criteria that a candidate should have at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th.

If you want to take admission in top school if your city then you will not get the admission due to your low percentage in class 10th.

Yes you can reappear in 10th exams and you will get good marks. For the next time you need to work very hard. You have to fill an application form for reappearing in the examination of class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?