13th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 10th again if not satisfied with 10th ICSE exam result?

Hello Sir,
If I give 10th ICSE Board exam and get unsatisfied with
the results then can I get admission in the 10th class again?
Please let me know about this immediately.
Thank you in advance.

16th April 2015, 07:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I repeat 10th again if not satisfied with 10th ICSE exam result?

If you are just passed then you can repeat 10th class again but this time you have to do more hard work
If you got more than 55% then don't take admission in 10th standard because your this step waste your valuable one year
I tell you the Truth 10th marks are not much important except taking admission in 11th standard
By the way its your Decision if you wanna good marks in 10th standard then repeat it but i suggests you repeat only if you can do more hard work then last year

17th April 2015, 11:21 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Can I repeat 10th again if not satisfied with 10th ICSE exam result?

Yes you can repeat the 10th standard if you are not satisfied with your result. But importance of 10th standard is not worth of wasting an year.
Marks of 10th standard are used to take admission in 11th standard.
And in some job there is criteria that you need to score 60% in 10th standard if you want to take job.
I suggest you not to waste an year if you score more than 60%. And if you score less than 60% and want to get admission in 11th then don't drop one year
But if you want to get job after 10th and you score less than 60% then you must try again for good marks.

18th October 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
because of reasons my result in sa1 in class 10th was not good if i score good marks in finals the i will get the subject or not

12th June 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 10 from another school because I have got only 74 percent this year

3rd July 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 10 from another school because I have got only 74 percent this year

31st May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

My nephew is passed 10th cbse board exam in 2018 but he scored low marks in board exam.can he repeat his 10th class again for improvement of percentage.

1st June 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i write 10th exam of Tamil nadu state board again after i have scored pass mark? If possible kindly explain about the procedure

16th January 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation unfortunately i got very low score in 10th and i am ashamed now can i repeat my 10th again my 10th percentage is a great barrier in case of go-ahead

21st November 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared my 10 exam in 2010, now I want to give re-exams can it is possible to do this. Please reply

20th January 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Before two year I was studying 10th but I did not get my hall ticket for the exam due to the shortage of attendance now I'm interested to to write an exam is there any chance to write?

7th February 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i give my ICSE class 10 boards exam twice...

8th August 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 10th and 12th exam again From same board it means twice. I am already graduate. In this cause my both {former and new one} marksheet will be valid or not. Please reply....

11th August 2020, 08:47 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes, you can repeat if you are not satisfied with your result
But if have scored more than 55% it is better to continue 11th.
As10th marks are not consider ,unless you want to join job after 10th.So l request you not to waste you year if you have got good grades.

12th August 2020, 05:55 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can repeat but you can opt for marks improvement and on top of all these 10 marks are not that important they are only used to get admission in 11 standard
If you are able to get admission in your dream course with your current marks than you must not apply for improvement of marks ,as that will be considered as waste of time

7th May 2023, 11:16 AM
Member+

I worry that passing grades in class 10 are not sufficient. I want to concentrate on two situations. First, if you want to retake the tenth grade, you will waste a year of time, but you will get better grades this time, which will help you in the future because the tenth grade transcript is now required for admission to institutions and employment. Therefore, repeating 10th grade will benefit you in the future, but if you choose not to, you risk suffering later. Therefore, I recommend that you try again and this time set a goal of achieving a 10 cgpa.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?