31st July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%

sir,I have completed my 10th in 2005 with 65%.After 4year I completed my diploma in 2012 with 85% and now I am in b-tech 2nd year.Is there any jobs in the software company.I have 4year gap between my 10th and diploma.so please tell me .......

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  2. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  3. How to get a job after completing B.E in ETC? I have scored less percentage in 10th, diploma and B.E
  4. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies?I have completed 10th
  6. Can i get a job in Software company having completed my BCA and a Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  8. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  9. Am I able to get a job in software companies? I have completed 10th, 12th
  10. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  11. Can I get a job in software company after scoring 50% in 10th standard -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in MNC company or software company after completing 2nd PUC? What are the vacancies in Bangalore?
  13. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
  14. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  15. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  17. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  18. How to be able to get a good job in Multinational company after completing diploma from APTech?
30th November 2012, 05:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%

It is better to try for a job after B.tech. It will increase the chances to get in to a higher level job. Gap between 10th and diploma will not be a problem in the job market. Qualification and candidate’s skills are considered for most of the jobs. Now you can try for any part time job. Software coding jobs available on part time will be useful for you.
29th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%

how to get the admission in bsc after sslc exam
24th February 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Assalam
Can you tell me please! best privat collage in India for doing Diploma in software engineering.. please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?