25th November 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?

Hi Sir,

I am a Diploma in Computer Science Student. I have passed Diploma 10 years ago.
I am working in a Private Company, I wish to persue Master of Engineering and Interested in Teaching Profession. Now my age is 33. Please provide me more information regarding this.

Regards,
Rajesh. K. M.
Bengaluru

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study in USA for B.Tech graduate completed from non UGC and AICTE approved college?
  4. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
  6. Is there any possibility to do engineering in foreign universities after completing diploma in India?
  7. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  9. How can I collect my diploma certificate if passed 10 years ago?
  10. Is there any course to do after Diploma in CSE if weak in programming?
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old
  15. Can I study IAS having completed Diploma 4 years back?
  16. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode? I have completed ITT in Electrical Trade and now working as a government employee in Rajasthan Bijli board
28th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?

No, you cannot pursue Master of Engineering course without pursuing Bachelor of Engineering course. Since, you have completed Diploma course, you can pursue B.E course by appearing for LEET examination. After completion of B.E course, you are eligible to pursue M.E course. So, I suggest you to first pursue B.E course and afterwards you can pursue M.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?