23rd December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Fashion Designing in NIFT Delhi if I am a commerce student?

I am a commerce student that too without maths so can i do fashion designing in NIFT Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there? -- [New]
  2. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  3. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can a student from commerce background do PG from NIFT in Fashion Designing?
  5. How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?
  6. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  7. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  8. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  9. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  10. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  11. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  12. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  13. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  14. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  16. How to apply for PG or M.A program at NIFT in delhi
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  18. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
29th May 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Fashion Designing in NIFT Delhi if I am a commerce student?

Can I do NID without maths in commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?