13th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Anjali Tekwani

Can a student from commerce background do PG from NIFT in Fashion Designing?

Can a student from commerce background of graduation , do post graduation from NIFT in Fashion desgning ?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  2. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  3. Can I do Fashion Designing in NIFT Delhi if I am a commerce student?
  4. Can i do the fashion designing course despite of being a Commerce student?
  5. Procedure to get admission in fashion designing course at NIFT? -- [New]
  6. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  7. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  8. How to join fashion designing after passing commerce?
  9. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  10. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  11. Is it possible to join NIFT for Designing course after B.Tech?
  12. Courses related to Fashion Designing for 12th Commerce student?
  13. What are the requirements to get admission in NIFT? I am a BBA final year student and want to do masters in fashion designing
  14. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  15. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  17. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  18. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
14th May 2011, 11:11 AM
kumar77

Default Re: Can a student from commerce background do PG from NIFT in Fashion Designing?

I need to determine which schools and locations are the best and best suits to my education goal.
14th May 2011, 11:14 AM
kumar77

Default Re: Can a student from commerce background do PG from NIFT in Fashion Designing?

How to reach your career goals.
14th May 2011, 11:15 AM
kumar77

How to answer Job Interview Questions?
14th May 2011, 11:17 AM
kumar77

How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
14th May 2011, 11:18 AM
kumar77

How do you promote a product? What are the initial steps that you take?
14th May 2011, 11:21 AM
kumar77

How do you network? What is the importance of networking?
14th May 2011, 11:23 AM
kumar77

Tell about how you collected information for data analysis.............
14th May 2011, 12:13 PM
kumar77

Training for information technology?
14th May 2011, 12:46 PM
kumar77

I want to take admission in M.tech CS.. so how is NIT Kurukeshtra.. please suggest me.. i am confuse
14th May 2011, 12:53 PM
kumar77

what is the difference between computer science & coMPUTER ENGINEERING ............
14th May 2011, 01:00 PM
kumar77

What are the Educational Courses and List of Institutes regarding MCA?
27th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali Tekwani View Post
Can a student from commerce background of graduation , do post graduation from NIFT in Fashion desgning ?
ys, can do it very comfertably
30th December 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

will u please tell me the procedure to take addmission in PG programme of NIFT?
27th October 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion management from nift after diploma in fashion designing from gujarat technological university?
27th October 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i do 2 year PG course of nift after doing diploma fashion designing from gujarat technological institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?