25th December 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take to become an IAS officer? I am a student of 10th class

I am a student of class 10 th . I want to know that which strem should i take so as to become an ias officer

3rd January 2013, 10:21 PM
thriller.singh

Thumbs up Re: Which stream should I take to become an IAS officer? I am a student of 10th class

hi,
I appreciate that you are aspiring to become an ias officer.:-)

It is optimum for any aspirant to start his preparations for ias while one enters into his/her graduation course. ias exam has wide horizons and provides enough window for a graduate in any stream. so for now i will suggest you to focus on your 10+2 exam and then complete your graduation in field of your liking and interest, it may be science, arts, or technology. as far as ias is concerned you will excel in it with any stream that you enjoy to study.

best of luck.
23rd March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I take to become an IAS officer? I am a student of 10th class

I wng ti become ca but I am in confusion between science and commerce stream.I am in 10th class.
30th August 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I take to become an IAS officer? I am a student of 10th class

my sis. suggests me to take science while my teachers advises me arts.. in class 11 .. nw i m in class 10 nd wnt to become an ias officer...
plz suggest me appropriate stream fr better help to become ias...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?