26th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech

can anyone pls help me where to find sylabus and previous year's question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc biotech?

9th January 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech

they dont published thr qsn pprs..
15th August 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech

Previous years question papers of jnu entrance exam for m.sc (lifdscience)
10th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

bioinformatic subject question paper for msc
30th August 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hii!! i m student studying bsc biotechnology final year plzz provide me the detalied syllabus for the pgcet subject wise..plzz provide me the details as soon as possible .thanku.
6th November 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to do a diploma in pharmacy I have 15yrs experience and I was complete intermediate with bpc group with aposs university and iwant colleges in hyd
8th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me previous year question paper for combined entrance exam for biotechnology
16th June 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I need previous 5 years MSc Biotechnology Entrance Exam Questions papers of jamia milia islamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?