24th March 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

i want to know about the best coaching centre in hydrabad and i have completed my twelth and i want to spend one year completly for iit preparation.just tell me about expenses and about the coaching centre

12th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about the best coaching centre in hydrabad and i have completed my twelth and i want to spend one year completly for iit preparation.just tell me about expenses and about the coaching centre
Hi

FIIJEE is a nice and renowned coaching institute for IITJEE preparation

For expenses you can enquire at their site or at a center near you.

Regards

Prerna
21st May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

i want to know other than fiit/jee .i have completed my icse 10 class and i want inter with iit/jee
29th May 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fees for one year preparation of iit
31st May 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Kindly send me total expensive and full adress of best coaching centre of hydrabad.
8th June 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

my self completed my 12th std in karnataka.And i m intrested in iit-jee,so i want to know the best coaching classes for iit in hydrabad.And im ready to spend full year for this. And i want to know the dates for joining the coaching classes. dates of joining the institutation d of j
20th June 2011, 03:02 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
You can prefer FIITJEE COACHING OR RESONANCE COACHING.
If u prepare within house then your expenses like house and mess are skip out then about RS.90000 are required for the coaching fees and the other study material,but if you are doing from out of your house then the expenses of room and mess are included then approx RS180000 are required for all matters....
BEST OF LUCK FOR IIT.
1st July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hi Iwant to know the fee for iit coaching and let me know the best coaching centers
22nd August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

As far as i know fiit jee is far backward for iitjee in hyd
with only success rate of 26% and high fee

other best iit jee coaching institute in hyderabad are :
1. iit ramaiah success rate 92% fee Rs.35000
2. iit krishnamurthy 36% rs.65000
3. mega study circle 38% rs.70000
4. delta academy 36% rs.75000
5. nano educational league 52% rs 100000
6. bhashyam iit academy 66% rs.80000

etc
and other best coaching institutes
23rd August 2011, 12:25 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Best coaching center for IIT-JEE exam in Hyderabad:

T.I.M.E
IIT ramaiah success rate
IITkrishnamurthy
Mega study circle
Delta academy
Nano educational league
Bhashyam iit academy

3rd September 2011, 11:54 PM
kameshsriram

HI FRIEND,

there are institutes like narayana , sri chaitanya ,fiitjee and others which provide good

coaching for iit-jee and aieee.

i advise you to join in narayana coaching center for better coaching of iit-jee as you are

dropping a year for iit-jee

all the best for iit-jee
as you are from hyderabad ,
4th September 2011, 12:28 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Following is the ranking of the coaching institites :-
1) Vidyamandir Classes
2) FIIT-JEE
3) Brilliant Tutorials
4) Narayana

COST :- Almost all coaching institutes these days take a fees of about rs 2 lakh for a 2 year course for IIT-JEE..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 12:33 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

If you are interested to join the iit jee entrance coaching

go to any of the institutes

1. Sri Chaithanya
2. TIME
3. NARAYANA
4.Brilliant tutorials

the best institute among these is narayana and if you opt for distant coaching brilliant is better
4th September 2011, 01:17 AM
BHARATH479

either you can join in narayana or sri chaithanya both institutions giving a better coaching for IIT.but you have to join in better branch like kukatpally,narayanguda ,dilsukh nagar.best of my knowledege kukatpally campus is better for IIT in kukatpally.
expenses about nearly 1lakh for complete one year.
7th September 2011, 07:09 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend,

best coaching for the iitjee in the Hyderabad is narayana coaching center.

because most of the top 10 rankers and most of the top 100 candidates belongs to the narayana coaching center.
fees structure of the narayana institute for the iitjee is about 70k to 80k per year.

for all the information about the narayana coaching center kindly visit the website www.narayanagroup.com

thanks and best luck
19th September 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

which srichaitanya Branch is good for iitjee coaching in hyderaBad
29th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Its RAmaiah or NANO Educational League in Nallakunta. Rest of the institutes are all fooling the children with inferior faculty. Lack of proper admin. Institutes like Narayana and chaitanya dont even have educated principals. Most of the principals in these colleges can hardly speak english and know difference between eamcet and iit other than the test dates and conducting bodies.
29th September 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Its Ramaiah or NANO Educational league both in Nallakunta. Rest of the institutes simply fool around with children with improper infrastucture, poor faculty and lack of proper admin. Institutes like narayana and chaitanya are cheap but dont even have a educated principal. most of these principals harldly know diffence between iit and eamcet except for some useless data like when, where and how they are conducted.
29th September 2011, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad:-

ACE Engineering Academy
Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
Sakthi Academy
Miracle infocom
RS soft Solutions

Thanks
10th October 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Contact no of kolkata fitji coaching centre
26th October 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best four year integrated programme for IIT-JEE prepration in Chennai/or nearest?
5th November 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Best is IIT ramaiah
6th November 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

IIT coachong institute near to s
ecunderbad
4th December 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me about best schools of hyderabad
19th January 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the best junior inter colleges with IIT in hyderabad
13th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

currently i am studying 10th cbse.will 11th ,12th classes or intermediate help me to crack out IIT jee.?
17th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am an appearing candidate for class x . I want best school of hydrabad having regular classes for class XI and XII with parrelal preaparition for IIT.JEEE
23rd March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

what about iit coching institustions in hyderabad? now the govt is saying that they are taking all the entrance exams and wanted to conduct only one entance exam now i wanted to take iit coching any problem in doing.if i take iit coching is it sufficient for me to get rank in the new exam neet.
2nd April 2012, 11:19 PM
zeya007

Hyderabad is the hub for IITJEE aspirants.
There are many IITJEE coaching institutes available there.
Best IITJEE coaching in Hyderabad are.
Narayana iit academy
Shri Chaitanya iitjee academy
FIITJEE
Brilliant tutorials.

Vikash iitjee academy in Vishakhapattanam is also a very good coaching institute.

Best of luck...
19th April 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to get seat in bitsbilani in which institution i should ...what coaching is needed ...?
22nd May 2012, 02:08 PM
superstudent

I suggest you also check etoosindia.com they coach online. I myself check, video quality is very good. but some subject teaching in english+hindi.
4th June 2012, 08:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE?

If you want to prepare yourself for IIT-JEE exam, you should study from FIIT-JEE. If it is possible for you to go Kota (Rajasthan), then that is the best place to prepare for IIT-JEE, AIEEE and other competitive exams.
I don't know much about Hyderabad but since it is a mega city, it must have some branches of prestigious coachings of Kota like FIIT-JEE.
6th June 2012, 09:55 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello Dear friend,

Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad:-

ACE Engineering Academy
Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
Sakthi Academy
Miracle infocom
RS soft Solutions

Thanks
8th June 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hai, Bhashyam IIT JEE Jr College located at vvn colony kukatpally with limited strength trying hard to get seats to its students.
9th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top IIT JEE coaching institutes in Hyderabad:-

AAKASH IITJEE
FITJEE
NARAYANA ACADAEMY
RAMIAH ACADEMY
RESONANCE COACHING INSTITUTE
3rd January 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My son will be completing 10th CBSE with around 75% , and I am looking for an integrated course i.e., CBSE 11th and 12th with NEET and JEE coaching at one place. Your advice will be most sought after to further his career......
Thank You.

vishwas totla 9490422613
4th January 2013, 03:56 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

best coaching center for iit-jee exam in hyderabad-------------

1.delta academy
2.time
3.nano educational league
4.iit ramaiah success rate
5.bhashyam iit academy
6.narayana
7.brilliant tuto.
8.sri chaitanya
9.mega tuto.
10.ace engineering academy

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th January 2013, 07:33 PM
James_007

Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad

Toppers Test prep university

Raam

Everonn world

Sri mega study circle pvt. ltd

anwar tution

apex Nv aCADEMY

Balaji Institute
1st February 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my son will be completing his ICSE 10th exam this year and aspiring to join in good IIT academy. we have already booked a seat in ICON IPL - Sri Chaitanya Kukatpally branch. he wrote FITJEE exam, but he just cleared the exam and cudnt get any scholarship. Is this chaitanya kukatpally branch good for IIT coaching? can anyone who already studied there or have acquaintance at chaitanya brief abt it?
19th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my inter second year and want to do long term iit for one more year suggest me which is the best institutions in Hyderabad with high success rate?
29th July 2013, 05:30 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are the best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad:-

- Sakthi Academy

- Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology

- Narayana iit academy

- Shri Chaitanya iitjee academy

- Brilliant tutorials

- ACE Engineering Academy

- Miracle infocom

- FIITJEE

Best of luck............
8th January 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the institutes which provide schooling with iit coaching in order of their performance.Also would like to know if they are hostel based or day scholars based. Some idea regarding the cost of tution,coaching & hostel etc.
3rd April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

is narayana college in kukatpally and narayanaguda is better as compared to madhapur
7th April 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

My son is in ninety class.he wants to start training in iit in the vacation itself.is there in option like it sector coaching.please give me the best options considering my location.malakpet.nearest and cheaper.
8th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
My son is in ninety class.he wants to start training in iit in the vacation itself.is there in option like it sector coaching.please give me the best options considering my location.malakpet.nearest and cheaper.
why dont you try the newer ways of learning at home itself - There are some excellent digital courses for IIT /class x board preparation which will give you great results. I used TopChalks and Kaysons (aakash is very expensive) - now some others too are available. Personally I found TopChalks really in-depth and conceptually great. However, you may consider a few before taking a final decision.
24th April 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

which is better among narayana junior college in hyderabad,moosarambagh or vikas resonance I viskhapatnam..plz rly these. fast
27th April 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

which college is best sri chaitanya or narayana?
suggest it soon its too confusing............. !
8th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hell to everybody,

My son has given his 10th exams through ICSE board. He has cleared almost all the entrance exams like Ramaiah IIT study circle, Srimega, Delta, Sri Sanjeevani etc. He is interested in joining a place where he can find some time and do some self study rather than keeping him busy at college for more than 12 hrs. I am not interested in joining him in any Narayana, Sri chaitanya college as they put lot of pressure and whole day a child is busy in college with out developing his own acumen. I request you to guide me for his admission. Thanks in advance.
8th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerna20 View Post
Hi

FIIJEE is a nice and renowned coaching institute for IITJEE preparation

For expenses you can enquire at their site or at a center near you.

Regards

Prerna
One of the best coaching for IIT JEE & IIT Foundation in Hyderabad is Chanakya IIT Coaching (www.chanakyiithyd.webs.com).
They have the best faculty and provide attention one to one student.
19th June 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Chanakya IIT Coaching (www.Chanakyaiithyd.webs.Com) is a nice and renowned coaching institute for IITJEE preparation

This institute have experienced and expert faculties for each subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?