27th January 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc industrial fish and fisheries from JK University

sir i have done BSc. INDUSTRIAL FISH AND FISHERIES FROM J.P UNIVERCITY ITS THREE YEAR COURSE BUT IT IS A VOCATIONAL COURCE . I AM ELIGIBLE FOR IBPS SPECIAL OFFICER OR NOT.

27th January 2013, 10:21 AM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc industrial fish and fisheries from JK University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have done BSc. INDUSTRIAL FISH AND FISHERIES FROM J.P UNIVERCITY ITS THREE YEAR COURSE BUT IT IS A VOCATIONAL COURCE . I AM ELIGIBLE FOR IBPS SPECIAL OFFICER OR NOT.
Helo,
Yes you are eligible!!
ALL candidates having completed graduation are eligible for the position of clerk/PO. Graduation in any subject is the qualification specified for P.O till last time.

In case of SBI, 12th passed candidates with 60% marks can apply for clerical post where as graduates can apply for P.O jobs.
27th January 2013, 12:50 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc industrial fish and fisheries from JK University

hi
yes, you’re eligible for giving the IBPS exam because the eligibility is that you should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university of india with an aggregate of 65% marks in your grauduation. And your age should be in between 21-28 years of age.
For more details
You can find the details on the website-
www.ibps.in
3rd March 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc computer scince am eligible for ibps special officers examination and which post
3rd July 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What shall i do after Bsc in Industrial fish and fisheries , will their any chance of Higher study?
4th June 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my b.s.c Industrial fish and fisheries in jp university sir I'm eligible for district development fisheries officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?