27th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch

Sir,I want to make a summer training in TATA MOTORS.I am studying in B.TECH ,Mech. branch,3rd year.Please tell me procedure,term and condition so that I make a training at the end of 6th sem.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  3. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  6. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  10. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  11. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  13. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  16. Summer Internship in Tata Motors of 2 months for Mechanical Engineering undergraduate student of UK?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  18. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
21st February 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch

Sir,I want to make a summer training in TATA MOTORS.I am studying in B.TECH ,Mech. branch,3rd year.Please tell me procedure,term and condition so that I make a training at the end of 6th sem.
plz send me procedure of how to apply in summer training

my email id is.....raghvendra.gupta746gmail.com
18th April 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch

what is prcedure of summer training in tata motars lucknow for mechanical & what is last date for applying???????????????????
23rd April 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
16th July 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING IN TATA MOTORS.AND MY STREAM IS MECHANICAL .SO WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR JOINING TATA MOTORS?
17th February 2014, 08:39 PM

26th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how to do summer training in TATA MOTERS.I am student of b.tech 3rd year
10th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Nitesh Tiwary

Sir, I want to do summer training in Tata Motors Jamshedpur. Plz give me this opportunity. I am diploma student from Durgapur Technical Institute. This will always obelige to u. Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?