29th January 2013, 04:05 PM
Jitendra Shirke

Names of external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune? I have completed diploma in computers

i have complte my diploma in computer i want to know name of external BE college in mumbai / pune

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  2. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  3. How to join external design course after completing diploma in electrical
  4. Names of the colleges to do M.E as an external student?
  5. List of the colleges which provide external engineering to those who have completed diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in Pune for external B.E after completing diploma in electrical
  8. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which are the external B.E colleges in Pune?
  10. Any job vacancies for those who have completed diploma computers?
  11. How to do external degree in pune or mumbai after scoring 73% in diploma?
  12. How to do B.E in external after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [New]
  13. How to do external civil diploma in Kolhapur affiliated AIEEE colleges?
  14. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  15. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  16. List of colleges in Ahmedabad which provide external engineering?
  17. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  18. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
31st January 2013, 06:24 PM
dernbach

Default Re: Names of external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune? I have completed diploma in computers

HELLO,

These are external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune------------------

1.Homeopathic Medical College
2.Vinayaka Mission University
3.Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
4.College of Physiotherapy
5.Dakshin Kesari Muni Mishrilalji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
6.Sardar Patel University
7.Nirma Institute of Management
8.Medical College for Women.

I hope this will help
All the best
8th March 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of external B.E colleges in Mumbai/Pune? I have completed diploma in computers

i have completed diploma in mechanical.names the external b.e colledges in mumbai/Pune?
25th September 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Information Technology names the external B.E colleges in Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?